It's the classic wardrobe system, key because it reduces the room space needed by other systems when opened.
There are two fundamental sliding wardrobes systems: traditional
In traditional sliding wardrobes, leaves overlap to cross over each other to open the wardrobe.
In coplanar sliding wardrobe, the front maintains a flush line, and to open, one of the sheets is displaced outwards to allow running over the other.
In both systems, our wardrobes have the following specifications:
- Models A or B
- 1, 2 or 3 sheets per module
- Sheet thickness of 16mm or 24mm
- Complete Fittings Sliding wardrobes
- Fencers GUILLEN or wind cups to choose
- With baseboard or to the ground